"So Long, and Thanks for All the CAD"
A revealing look at where we go from here
We've spent the past 40+ years working with CAD tools that were "almost good enough." CAD is finally at the point where it isn't the center of our attention anymore. Where is engineering software going? What other types of tools will we need to perfect over the next 40 years?
The 5th annual COFES is the setting for an intense conversation on the future of engineering software within the context of business realities. Join us as we explore seven developments that will have an impact on your company's future survival and success.
- Exclusive access to a wide-range of high-level invitation-only experts, decision-makers, vendors, editors, and analysts
- An intense, focused schedule that ties together the current issues and future concerns that bother engineering executives, CIOs, and CTOs
- Private meetings between vendor participants and interested parties
- Analyst briefings covering a spectrum of issues
- Intense business and industry keynotes that introduce innovative technologies in the context of the business decisions you need to make now